The most deadliest plant in the world. I know you don't believe what I'm saying cause' the flower is pretty and smell nice and wait....... SMELL IT!!! DO NOT SMELL DAFFODIL! Daffodil is highly toxic especially if the bulb is ingested. It may cause' dizziness, abdominal pain (means at your belly) and upset, and if the daffodils is be eaten it will cause' death.
Leaves, stems, berries, and roots all contain toxic compounds. The most potent concentration is usually found in swollen underground stems, known variously as bulbs, rhizomes, and corns.
Alkaloids are found in daffodils, possibly in amaryllis (a houseplant in the north), and in snowdrops.