Friday, May 3, 2013
(EEWWWW!! I KNOW WHAT YOU ALL THINKING RIGHT KNOW....)
Ewww!!! Lice...yes the name itself is scary enough especially for someone who love to take care their hair. Lice is an insect that suck human blood (I think lice is a vampire). Lice scientific name is Phthiraptera.
How to know you have Lice?
* A tickling feeling on the scalp
* A sensation that something is moving on your hair
* Itching caused by an allergic reaction to louse bites (kids may scratch or rub their scalp especially around the back of the heads or ears.
* Sores on the head caused by scratching
* Trouble sleeping (louse are more active at night)
How to get rid of it?
Okay! Here is the best part! If you have them please go to the store and buy Lice brush comb and Lice control spray
THE KEY TO NON-LICE HAIR