Monday, December 16, 2013

Obesity



Obesity means a person that has to much fat in such many ways. Such as, overweight from extra muscle, bone, or water. Even though a person is less weight, but it still has a freakishly high fat in the body! Let me get this straight, some people is tall but has many fat like me (I'm actually obesity but cause' of my tall body, no one notice that I am fat. They only think I have a tall body -.-") So, my advice to you who got this obesity, I want you to exercise or walk or jogging at a park for like 10 minutes (for the first timer), if u already have this obesity for a long time, I want you to exercise two days per week for about 30 minutes, but please do not push yourself to do this. If u push yourself to do this, it may become your worse nightmare :O

No comments:

Post a Comment